Sunday, January 22, 2012

Man Utd vs. Arsenal 1/22/12

So here is my first live game post.  I have already ruined the first half commentary because I was typing up my welcome post but the Bearded Keeper and I will try and fill in as much as we can while trying to ignore the idiocy of Piers Morgan blathering on during the half time show.  So a couple of things:

  1. Seriously...PIERS MORGAN?  What is this Fox?  An ARSENAL fan?  Where's my Utd fan on the panel and who cares what that wanker thinks about anything anyways?!!!  And if I hear ONE MORE THING about Arsenal playing four center backs or the importance of stopping Pugs McPlugsy, I swear to god....
  2. I can't get over the NFL music that fox is using....I keep getting confused as to what sport I am watching
  3. God love Rio for starting the #tearsforpiers.  
  4. Phil "Just The Tip" Jones went down with an early injury....what the hell.  Last thing we need.    I won't even go into how you should stretch properly before the match...its too easy.  Halftime reports say it is a twisted ankle.
  5. Thumping finish by Valencia....damn that dude is jacked
  6. Arsene Wenger is looking very dapper and "French" today.  Although I expect to see the familiar look of despair soon....oh there it is.... at 51 minutes and 17 seconds......head in the hands
  7. Dammit can we get some real possession in the start of the second half?  I'm not a fan of giving Arsenal so many chances...even if they can't hit the mark
  8. 56 minutes in.....lose your map of the pitch much?  Loved the camera panning over to Fergie just to catch him removing his glasses and muttering "Fuckin'ell." Also....caught a glimpse of the gum.....he's chewing white gum today.....I always pictured him to be a spearmint man....
  9. 60 min camera pan to the bench...SCHOLSIE AND I ARE SITTING WATCHING THE GAME IN THE EXACT SAME WAY.  Holy shite I knew we were meant to be best ginger friends/drinking buddies.
  10. F-me 62:30 where's the FINISH.  I know he was offsides but still.
  11. 63:03 -Heart attack, arms waving and despairing moaning.
  12. 66:16 - Yikes Wellbeck....through but no finish....
  13. I'd just like to take a moment out of our regularly scheduled broadcast to thank Ryan Giggs for being so sexy.  That beard is really fantastic.  So rugged, so manly.
  14. 70:01.......GOD DAMMIT SERIOUSLY BOYS WHAT IS THIS what are we DOING out there today.  Its ARSENAL.  We're getting chance after chance but no finish and then we give them that?!
  15. Jesus....and now we lose Nani.....but we gain Scholsie......lets go Ginger Warrior
  16. 78:52 Theo Wolcott attempting to stagger off the field straight up grabs a hold of the trainer's junk.  What an obliging fellow.  
  17. 80:52 YES THAT WAS BRILLIANT.  VALENCIA = MAN OF THE MATCH.  He's just so jacked!  Also Andrey....go back to Russia and eat yourself some Borscht.
  18. 83:28...Our Park is better....you know what I'm talking about.
  19. Dang 91:10 Pugs McPlugsy just won a header over 6'6 Mertesacker....the power of the plugs is with you.
  20. 94:57 WHAT WAS THAT?!  TRIPPING OVER YOUR OWN FEET?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY MR. WELLBECK...WALK MUCH?!?!?
  21. FULL TIME: Glory Glory Man Utd....should have been at least 3-1 but at least we finished all right.
Zut Alors I 'ave lost again!

And finally....I can't leave today without talking about the travesty that was the Tottenham vs. Man City game......really.....a penalty AT 94 min?!......REALLY  *sigh*  I know it was deserved but come on now Bald Avenger everyone says you are secretly a Man Utd fan and then you go and do that?  Not cool.  

Cheers everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment