Sunday, January 22, 2012

Its about time!

So I have been thinking about creating this blog for a LONG time.  I have been cheering on the Red Devils for several years now largely due to my Die-Hard Man Utd Beard-y Goalkeeper but with my own personal brand of awkwardness.  And my awkwardness is so profound we felt that I should share it with others.  So here begins The Awkward Manchester United Fan blog where I will discuss everything from my fondness for Sir Alex's gum chewing, to the troubled start of Neck-Beard D'Espagna, my undying love for BLEH (cue sinister Dracula-esque organ music), my tough love for Pugs McPlugsy, and the surprising yet pleasant emergence of Phil "Just The Tip" Jones.  You will also see here cameos by the bad ass and seriously jacked referee/cop Howard Webb aka "The Bald Avenger" (comic strip to follow), Mancini and his penchant for wearing goofy scarves, and in all likelihood "Hot Coach"AVB...because seriously everyone....how hot is he.  

I am by no means an orthodox fan, in fact I will probably be writing most of this while inebriated, and you may not agree with me on everything....or anything for that matter.  But everything here comes out of a deep, fierce love for each and every one of them.  Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment