Saturday, January 28, 2012

Game Day Post: Man Utd. vs. Liverpool

Good morning everyone!  Sorry that was too loud for 7:30AM on a Saturday lets try that again in a more subdued fashion....Good morning everyone.  Today Manchester United takes on Liverpool.  I can't even describe to you the distain I have for liverpool.  So far the boys have only just arrived and they look damn smart in their suits and sweater vests.

Neck beard D'Espagna is back!  I have missed him and his sweet sweet Neck beard so much.

3:42 YESSS and Neck beard has his first save of the day.
4:15 Awww how cute they all think they are tough!  Lets not ruffle feathers so early!  Alllll right now time for the color to stop ragging on Neck beard, he tries his best
5:19 My first Fergie chaw shot of the day.  Oh Fergie you are my hero....
7:16 Valencia and Giggs with a solid chance......so jacked, so sexy
8:15 Stephen Gerrard is out in force with his awkward hairline
11:36 YES second Fergie chaw shot, this time with some grumbling
16:55 OMG SO CLOSE GOD DAMMIT VALENCIA YOU ARE SO JACKED
19:20 Paulie, don't foul him...don't foul him...don't foul him....
21:00.....DAMMIT....GOOOOOOODDDD DAMMIT
23:40 If that ball hadn't been tipped I think that could have been lovely
38:40 YES PARRRRKKKKKKKKK That was beautiful
41:07 You are wearing BLUE today boys BLUE.  Lets not forget that...no passing to Liverpool

TIME FOR MY HALF TIME PIE

And now is the time I just realized the bald avenger has been on the field this WHOLLLLEEE TIME

64:58 SERIOUSLY that close to the box.....you should be ashamed
66:03 Neck beard redeems himself from that earlier mess up
Wow

Just

Wow

I can't even deal with how mad I am at Patrice Evra right now.......

Also...hey Dave....Andy Carroll sucks

*sigh*

What an end...*sigh*

The end was just so sloppy, we couldn't find any solid chances and I'm very disappointed.  I hope Fergie hair dries them good.



Time to go mope my way through my Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment