Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Please Fergie say it isn't so!

So today I come home from work (best walk home ever, in the 80s in March....happy days) to the Bearded Devil and he is, as usual, looking at The Sun's football page. He gave me a grim look and turned the computer in my direction and I saw what I have been fearing for some time now

Alex Ferguson Prepared To Let Berba Leave

......Bleh.....could be leaving Man Utd....I frankly don't know what I'll do, I have been rooting for him for so long....he really did so well last season and I thought he'd be pulled back up in to the starting line up. And honestly I'm really, truly pleased that their bench is so deep that the top scorer last season is sitting out game after game, it says a lot about the team Sir Alex has built and I'm excited about where the boys could go in both the Premier and Champions League. And I think Bleh has a lot to offer and I hope if he does leave he is able to go somewhere where they can really use his skill. But it just....it just won't be the same without Bleh.


Don't let go Jack, Never let go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment